If we talk about true love or soulmate; how many people believe in that ? Maybe less or just keep silence and laugh on it. I have one question for you, ok?. Are you believe in true love or soulmate ? For me, I would say; “I am who is a true love or soulmate believer.” Actually, I never do research on this topic before and just used my own tips or styles to notice something or someone. But now, I felt having an abract thing try to tell that a miracle will happen to my life and that is true love. Cause of that, I have decided do some research. Suprisingly; I found from one site who mentioned about 10 signs you found your soulmate and all those signs I felt I have them already. And I don’t care how my soulmate thought about this topic. Maybe the same or not. But I just believed. Ok, here are 10 elements you found a soulmate;
1. It’s something inside. Describing how a soul mate makes you feel is difficult. It’s a tenacious, profound and lingering emotion which no words can encompass.
2. Flashbacks. If your partner is your soul mate, chances are he or she has been present in your past lives. You might even feel an odd sense of déjà vu, as if the moment in time has already taken place, perhaps a long time ago, perhaps in a different setting.
3. You just get each other. Ever met two people who finish each others sentences? Some people call that spending too much time together, but I call it a soul mate connection. You might experience this with your best friend or your mother, but it is the telltale sign of a soul mate when you experience it with your partner
4. You fall in love with his (or her) flaws. No relationship is perfect, and even soul mate relationships will experience ups and downs. Still, that bond will be much harder to break. Soul mates have an easier time of accepting, even learning to love, each others imperfections.
5. It’s intense. A soul mate relationship may be more intense than normal relationships, in both good and sometimes bad ways. The most important thing is that, even during negative episodes, you’re focused on resolving the problem and can see beyond the bad moment.
6. You two against the world. Soul mates often see their relationship as “us against the world.” They feel so linked together that they’re ready and willing to take on any feat of life, so long as they have their soul mate by their side.
7. You’re mentally inseparable. Soul mates often have a mental connection similar to twins. They might pick up the phone to call each other at the exact same time. Though life may keep you apart at times, your minds will always be in tune if you are soul mates.
8. You feel secure and protected. Regardless of the gender of your partner, he or she should always make you feel secure and protected. Your soul mate will make you feel like you have a guardian angel by your side. A person who plays on your insecurities, whether consciously or subconsciously, is not your soul mate.
9. You can’t imagine your life without him (or her). A soul mate is not someone you can walk away from that easily. It is someone you can’t imagine being without, a person you believe is worth sticking with and fighting for.
10. You look each other in the eye. Soul mates have a tendency to look into each others eyes when speaking more often than ordinary couples. It comes naturally from the deep-seated connection between them. Looking a person in the eye when speaking denotes a high level of comfort and confidence.
Ok, let’s turn to your side. Are you feel you found one?
If you’re not yet, ok keep believing, cause I believe you find one. ok ? promise ?
Latest posts by Sophat Chann (see all)
- MilkyWay Music – Sophat Chann – Sec Source Academy - September 15, 2019
- Office Ideas – Sec Source Enterprise - August 10, 2019
- Economic Outlook A New Baby of Sec Source Institute - July 23, 2019